Friday 27 November 2009

Swine Flu

Last week I was called twice by my GP's receptionist asking if I would come in for the Swine Flu Jab despite having already told them I wasn't interested.
With so many doctors and nurses, plus experts in the field opposed to the jab, I wondered why my GP was so keen for me to have it.
It didn't take long to find the answer.

Doctors Bribed To Push Swine Flu Vaccine On Reluctant Public

I also found this

Medical Doctor Retracts H1N1 Vaccine Advice After Reading Insert

And This

Must See Video Here

As one of those considered to be at high risk I spent a lot of time researching on the Internet before I made my decision not to take up the offer of the jab.
Here are my reasons for rejecting the offer.

1) The dangers of swine flu have been grossly exaggerated, far more people die from normal flu.
2) There has been a concerted effort to hide the true facts regarding swine flu. Many in the health profession and some highly respected scientists have stated they will not be taking the vaccine and have given their reasons why yet you'll see very little information in the mainstream media.
3) There are additives in the vaccine which are known to be potentially harmful and there has not been enough time to test the vaccine properly. Many drugs don't appear on the pharmacy shelves until they've passed stringent tests, why is this one being pushed on us so vigorously when the danger is relatively small?

My advice to you is do your own research and decide for yourself if you think it's a risk worth taking.

One fact that does bother me is why have no animals been found to be infected with swine flu?
Where did it come from?


Could this be the answer?

Scientist Repeats Swine Flu Lab-Escape Claim in Published Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.